Connect with ProQuest
Health & Fitness Magazine Archive provides digital access to the backfiles of nine major US and UK consumer magazines, with the earliest coverage starting at 1950. It includes leading titles of this type, such as Prevention, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health. Topics include 20th-century history and society, women’s/men’s studies, body image, fitness and exercise history, history of food and nutrition, and public health.
- Flex [US] (1983 to 2015)
- Men’s Fitness [US] (1985 to 2015)
- Men’s Fitness [UK] (1999 to 2015)
- Men’s Health [US] (1986 to 2015)
- Prevention [US] (1950 to 2015)
- Women’s Health [US](2005 to 2015)
- Women’s Health Activist [US] (1975 to 2015)
- Women’s Health Weekly [US] (1994 to 2015)
- Zest [UK] (1994 to 2014)
Coverage is by default from issue 1 to 2015 (or publication ceased date), with issues scanned from cover to cover. The rarity of the source material, however, means that there will be some small coverage gaps (issues / pages).