Connect with ProQuest
Elevate your Library
Get more done. Connect across campus. Join the global community.
Academic Libraries are expected to offer additional services. The pandemic is accelerating this change. The increase in virtual and hybrid learning means that library support is more important than ever but libraries now require to get more done - all while facing more pressure from institutional leadership to prove value and ROI.
ProQuest Ex Libris can help you provide an excellent patron experience, collaborate and communicate across campus and support your university's mission reliably and cost-effectively.
More value, less effort
Unifying management of all library resources and streamlining workflows reduces time spent on low-value tasks and provides library leaders with a complete overview of library operations. By working more efficiently and effectively, librarians can deliver greater value through customer-facing services and better support teaching and learning.
Advance your university’s mission
Working with ProQuest and Ex Libris gives libraries the tools to get the most out of their collections by enabling access on the go, and opening up resources from other institutions with award-winning resource-sharing tools. Powerful analytics and insights support data-driven purchase decisions and show the impact of the library to institution leadership.
Support student and faculty success – on campus and remotely
ProQuest Ex Libris helps your library expose the content your patrons need, when and where they need it through easy-to-use, accessible mobile apps that enable campus communications and simplify access to library resources.
What Only ProQuest Ex Libris Can Offer:
Connect and collaborate with the community
With ProQuest and Ex Libris, your library is not only supported by solutions with years of R&D, but:
• A thriving global user community that collaborates, supports one another, shares best practices and Open Apps, helping users meet essential and changing institutional needs.
• User groups, an Idea Exchange platform and more – so your voice is heard as we develop products.
• A team of experts providing world-class customized support -including a first-year customer success program.
Open, User-Friendly, Uncomplicated
Create more connected and adaptable library services cost-effectively with ProQuest and Ex Libris, through:
• Straightforward implementation process: You don’t need dedicated infrastructure or an IT team to accelerate productivity.
• Cloud-based products and Open APIs: user-friendly, uncomplicated solutions that are easy to implement and connect to your institution’s ecosystem.
• A common knowledgebase and open cloud-based apps so you can add new functionalities with just one click.
• A real ecosystem of comprehensive cloud software solutions with a clear development roadmap, extensive free documentation, and the latest international cybersecurity and privacy certifications, so your data is always safe and under your control.
Intuitive and focused unification of library Print, Electronic and Digital collections management, Alma eliminates time-consuming manual processes and complex patchworks of siloed systems, reduces costs, and increases reliability.
Maximize the exposure of your library collections, and provide students and researchers with fast access to scholarly materials and intuitive ways to explore new content.
The shift to online learning has forced libraries to accelerate their services related to course materials and provide alternatives to physical resources. In this climate, an efficient course resource delivery solution is more important than ever.
No library has the ability or budget to own everything – and since the 1960s, resource sharing has been key to overcoming this limitation. The digital age has greatly increased its importance, helping users get access to useful local, national and international resources more easily than ever before.
ProQuest Rialto is a comprehensive academic marketplace, designed to be a single integrated experience enabling evidence-based, data-driven decisions.
A patron-first native library mobile app that makes easy for libraries to deliver exceptional digital library experiences through a streamlined admin interface, seamless integrations and unlimited free push notifications.