Connect with ProQuest
Available via ProQuest to academic libraries and the classroom (corporate or government organizations please contact Dow Jones directly), Factiva is one of the largest news aggregators and archives in the world. Factiva’s combination of global content and business search and monitoring capabilities offers users timely, reliable, and relevant knowledge for an academic and career planning advantage.
Provide your students with the award-winning resource used by the Fortune 500: Dow Jones Factiva. Factiva is a premier news resource with a broad collection of sources that reach across disciplines from business and finance, journalism, PR and communications, data science and technology to political science and more.
Factiva is relied on by major companies all over the world for authoritative coverage of the latest developments in the business world. By subscribing to Factiva, libraries provide students, professors and librarians with a powerful research tool that will prepare them for a professional business career.
Delivering unmatched global content
Dow Jones Factiva combines more than 30,000 sources to give students, researchers, professors, and librarians access to premium content from 200 countries in 28 languages. This broad range of content provides both local insight and global perspective on every business issue and helps students:
- Research successfully — researchers of all skill levels can gain easy access to Factiva’s broad range of premium sources.
- Dig deeper — search across more than 30,000 sources including US and international newspapers and continuously updated newswires, trade journals, websites, blogs, and multimedia.
- Track industry developments — library admins can build up to five group alerts that focus on companies, trends, regional events and more.
- Track global market activity — receive a quote for a global company stock, market index, or currency in seconds.
- Research a global company — users can research global companies and receive snapshots that include corporate overviews, key executives, financial data, press releases, current news, and a list of competitors.
The ProQuest Advantage
Designed by EdTech Experts for Teaching, Learning and Research Success
ProQuest: The Most Comprehensive News Resource
Resources for any researcher seeking news information from three centuries to today
Access From a Single Interface
News reports, editorials, and, with ProQuest Historical and Recent Newspapers, advertisements, stock tables, cartoons, and more
Powerful Search Engine Opens 3,000 of the World’s News Sources to Users
From today’s local content to historical archives of the world’s most important dailies, ProQuest enables rich cross-searching of news for any information need
Modern, Intuitive, Responsive and Accessible
Today’s on-the-go users can access information anywhere, anytime – even offline
ProQuest One Academic
ProQuest One Academic brings together four core multi-disciplinary products, allowing access to the world’s largest curated collection of journals, ebooks, dissertations, news and video.Read more
Global Newsstream provides today's global news content – with archives that stretch back into the 1980s – from over 2,800 news sources including newspapers, newswires, transcripts, video, and digital-first content in full-text format.Read more
With the widest selection of content, the most flexibility, and backed with the market’s most sophisticated administrative engine, Ebook Central enables libraries to significantly improve users’ ebook research outcomes and boost the productivity of their staff.Read more