Connect with ProQuest
Available via ProQuest to academic libraries and the classroom (corporate or government organizations please contact Dow Jones directly), Factiva is one of the largest news aggregators and archives in the world. Factiva’s combination of global content and business search and monitoring capabilities offers users timely, reliable, and relevant knowledge for an academic and career planning advantage.
Provide your students with the award-winning resource used by the Fortune 500: Dow Jones Factiva. Factiva is a premier news resource with a broad collection of sources that reach across disciplines from business and finance, journalism, PR and communications, data science and technology to political science and more.
Factiva is relied on by major companies all over the world for authoritative coverage of the latest developments in the business world. By subscribing to Factiva, libraries provide students, professors and librarians with a powerful research tool that will prepare them for a professional business career.
Delivering unmatched global content
Dow Jones Factiva combines more than 30,000 sources to give students, researchers, professors, and librarians access to premium content from 200 countries in 32 languages. This broad range of content provides both local insight and global perspective on every business issue and helps students:
- Research successfully — researchers of all skill levels can gain easy access to Factiva’s broad range of premium sources.
- Dig deeper — search across more than 30,000 sources including US and international newspapers and continuously updated newswires, trade journals, websites, blogs, and multimedia.
- Track industry developments — library admins can build up to five group alerts that focus on companies, trends, regional events and more.
- Track global market activity — receive a quote for a global company stock, market index, or currency in seconds.
- Research a global company — users can research global companies and receive snapshots that include corporate overviews, key executives, financial data, press releases, current news, and a list of competitors.
COUNTER 5 Update
Factiva is now COUNTER 5 compliant. See more information on the usage reports support page.
ProQuest One Business
ProQuest One Business delivers a mix of practical and theoretical content in a business-focused experience that intuitively guides users and helps students build the research skills they'll need for success in their courses and careers.Read more
ProQuest Central brings together ProQuest’s most popular databases into one easy-to-use multimedia resource that supports research in business, health and medical, social sciences, arts and humanities, education, science and technology, and dozens of other disciplines.Read more
U.S. Major Dailies
U.S. Major Dailies provides access to the country’s five most respected national and regional newspapers in full-text format and offers users thorough and timely coverage of local, national, and global events. This database also includes exclusive online content.Read more