Connect with ProQuest
Boost usage with these helpful marketing resources
Get the most from your investment by spreading the word among students, faculty, staff and other library users. From banners and videos to posters and social media content, there is a tool for all your library needs.
Social Media Resources
Reach your followers where they are. Share content easily with these pre-written posts for your social media.
Written and formatted, ready for your customization.
Blogs, Case Studies, and User Stories
Rich content that tells a story about your resources.
- How Are Newspapers Used in Scholarly Research?
- How to Uncover Diverse Voices for Research and Teaching
- Researching Black History Month – and Everyday Black History
- Scope of Black Panthers’ History Revealed in Video & Newspapers
- The Hidden History of Segregation in Libraries
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Aftermath: Primary Sources and Research Topic Ideas
- Plagues, Epidemics, Peculiar Beliefs and Practices through Time, 1500–2020