Connect with ProQuest
Boost usage with these helpful marketing resources
Get the most from your investment by spreading the word among students, faculty, staff and other library users. From banners and videos to posters and social media content, there is a tool for all your library needs.
Videos and Presentations
How-tos and other engaging resources for embedding in websites, email and social.
Visual identity for your resource.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global Logo 1 (size: 3381 x 1077)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global Logo 2 (size: 5590 x 902)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global Logo 3 (size: 3381 x 1076)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global eLearning Logo 1 (size: 3759 x 1142)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global eLearning Logo 2 (size: 6186 x 903)
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global eLearning Logo 3 (size: 3759 x 1141)
Posters and Flyers
Promotions designed as hand-outs or for bulletin boards and walls.
- Early Researcher Poster
- ProQuest Dissertation and Theses Global Poster
- 3-Steps Quick Start Guide to Using dissertations for the Early Researcher
- eLearning Dissertations Bootcamp information and access
- How To Create a Research Alert
- Benefits of Submitting your Dissertation or Thesis
- 2023 What's New Newsletter
News Release Templates
Formatted and ready to go with a few final touches from you.
Blogs, Case Studies, and User Stories
Rich content that tells a story about your resources.