Connect with ProQuest
May 2021 Top Titles at Public Libraries
Here are the top twenty titles public library patrons looked for in May 2021.
Summer is coming, and so are the books of summer! May saw popular new books from Laura Dave, Andy Weir, James Patterson, Jennifer Weiner and Maggie Shipstead. Georgia politician and voting-rights advocate Stacey Abrams, who had previously written under the pen name Selena Montgomery, released the legal thriller While Justice Sleeps. And Michael Lewis, the author of Moneyball and The Big Short, released the only non-fiction book on top-20: The Premonition, a narrative a "nonfiction thriller" on the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Sooley: A Novel by John Grisham
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir
- 21st Birthday by James Patterson
- A Gambling Man by David Baldacci
- That Summer: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner
- Ocean Prey by John Sandford
- While Justice Sleeps by Stacey Abrams
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Finding Ashley: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- The Newcomer by Mary Kay Andrews
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- Hour of the Witch by Chris Bohjalian
- The Premonition by Michael Lewis
- People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- Great Circle by Maggie Shipstead
How Do We Know?
This data was collected by Syndetics Unbound. The search data is fully anonymized the day it is collected. For more information about Syndetics Unbound, please visit Syndetics.com.