Each month ProQuest updates this list of the top 25 Most-Accessed Dissertations and Theses across all subjects, based upon total PDF downloads.
Click here to view previous month's lists of most accessed dissertations and theses.
- A bioinformatics approach to identifying novel genes involved in ebolavirus entry
Kondratowicz, Andrew Steven, The University of Iowa, 2011, Ph.D.
- Transformational Leadership, Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment, and Non-Supervisory Nurses' Intention to Leave
Gregory, Audrey, Lynn University, 2011, Ph.D.
- Assessing productivity impairment of surfactant-polymer EOR using laboratory and field data
Izadi Kamouei, Mehdi, Colorado School of Mines, 2015, Ph.D.
Subject: Petroleum engineering
- Parental perceptions of play: The influences of parent gender, gender role attitudes, and parenting styles on parent attitudes toward child play
Horwath-Oliver, Courtney, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2015, Ph.D.
Subject: Social psychology
- Performance evaluation: A rater-context interactionist model
Wang, Xiaoye, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong), 2010, Ph.D.
- Caracteristiques et origine fonctionnelle des proprietes frequentielles du noeud auriculoventriculaire
Tadros, Rafik, Universite de Montreal (Canada), 2010, Ph.D.
- Measurement of perceived organizational readiness for change and employees' attitudes toward change in the public sector
Cinite, Inta, Carleton University (Canada), 2006, Ph.D.
- Development of tools for 2D and 3D microstructural characterization and their application to titanium alloy microstructures
Sosa, John M., The Ohio State University, 2015, Ph.D.
Subject: Materials science
- Heat extraction and dendritic growth during directional solidification of single-crystal nickel-base superalloys
Miller, Jonathan D., University of Michigan, 2011, Ph.D.
Subject: Materials science
- A multi-faceted & automatic knowledge elicitation system of managing unstructured information
Wang, Yong, Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong), 2010, Ph.D.
Subject: Computer science
Social contexts of production and use of pottery engraved in the Hemphill style at Moundville
Phillips, Erin, The University of Alabama, 2012, Ph.D.
- The Situational Leadership Approach Effects on Employee Motivation in Multi-Generational Information Technology Organizations
Irby, Thaddaeus, University of Maryland University College, 2011, D.Mgt.
- Stock returns, risk factor loadings, and model predictions: A test of the CAPM and the Fama-French 3-factor model
Suh, Daniel, West Virginia University, 2009, Ph.D.
- Strategic human resource management at the crossroads: Relationships among human resource capital, overlapping tenure, behaviors, and performance
Harris, Christopher M., The University of Texas at Arlington, 2009, Ph.D.
- A rich metadata filesystem for scientific data
Bui, Hoang, University of Notre Dame, 2012, Ph.D.
Subject: Computer science
Matriarchy in Minoan Crete: A perspective from archaeomythology and modern matriarchal studies
Cichon, Joan Marie, California Institute of Integral Studies, 2013, Ph.D.
- Application of Carbon Nanomaterials in Lithium-Ion Battery Electrodes
Jaber-Ansari, Laila, Northwestern University, 2015, Ph.D.
- Geodetic imaging of tectonic deformation with InSAR
Fattahi, Heresh, University of Miami, 2015, Ph.D.
- Human resource management systems and firm performance
Ferguson, Karen L., University of Louisville, 2006, Ph.D.
Subject: Business education
- Consumer perception of brand equity measurement: A new scale
Baalbaki, Sally Samih, University of North Texas, 2012, Ph.D.
- The effects of globalization on marketing strategy and performance
Thoumrungroje, Amonrat, Washington State University, 2004, Ph.D.
- Out of Heaven: Myth, Eschatology, and Theurgy in the Sethian Gnostic Apocalypses of Nag Hammadi
Burns, Dylan Michael, Yale University, 2011, Ph.D.
Subject: Religious history
- Neuroscience information's effect on causal explanations of psychological disorders and treatment recommendations
Sapolsky, Zachary G., Long Island University, The Brooklyn Center, 2015, Ph.D.
Subject: Clinical psychology
- Understanding the impact of core product quality on customer satisfaction, team identification, and service quality
Warren, Clinton J., University of Minnesota, 2011, Ph.D.
Subject: Sports Management
- Assessing project success: Comparing integrated change management and change management
Hammoud, Mohamad Saleh, Northcentral University, 2008, Ph.D.
A better looking brain: Image preprocessing approaches for fMRI data
Khullar, Siddharth, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2013, Ph.D.
Subject: Electrical engineering
- The effects of Kurt Lewin's three major leadership styles on followers: A follower's perspective
McQueen, Martha R., University of La Verne, 2013, Ed.D.
Subject: Organizational behavior
- Gender socialization in the family
Shearer, Cindy L., The Pennsylvania State University, 2007, Ph.D.
Subject: Developmental psychology
- Plastic bag reduction: Policies to reduce environmental impact
Sugii, Takeo, Tufts University, 2008, M.A.
Subject: Political science
The effects of ageism: Challenges elderly face in nursing homes
Kontsova, Olga, Kean University, 2014, M.A.
- Does the presence of Joseph Campbell's Monomyth predict any variance in the box office for big budget movies?
Connolly, Sean, Indiana University, 2014, M.A.
- A study of customer satisfaction factors and employee satisfaction in the hospitality industry
Novikova, Ksenia, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, 2009, M.S.
- The Effect of Adaptive Perfectionism, Maladaptive Perfectionism, and Feedback on Procrastination Behaviour
Blackler, Kristen, Queen's University (Canada), 2011, M.Sc.
Subject: Behavioral psychology
- Where's the Buzz? Why No One is Talking About lululemon athletica's Sustainability Initiatives
Horan, Mary Rebecca, University of Manitoba (Canada), 2011, M.Env.
Subject: Environmental studies
- How Does Technology Affect Communication in the Workplace?
Huffman, Kathleen E., The College of St. Scholastica, 2011, M.A.
- Instagram: Why do we Post?
Bradley, Peter, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, 2014, M.S.
Subject: Mass communication
- Ethics and business decision-making
Jaunich, Gregory J., The College of St. Scholastica, 2012, M.B.A.
- Investigating audio-visual speech perception in stress minimal pair words
Mackintosh, Natalie, University of London, University College London (United Kingdom), 2005, B.Sc.
Subject: Speech therapy
The mucositis project: Providing healthcare staff with the tools necessary to prevent, manage and treat mucositis
Hlavka, Marisa, The College of St. Scholastica, 2014, D.N.P.
- Estimating willingness to pay for continued use of plastic grocery bags and willingness to accept for switching completely to reusable bags
Dunn, Jarod, Utah State University, 2012, M.S.
Marketing of gender stereotypes through animated films: A thematic analysis of the Disney princess franchise
Pelton, Tiffany J., University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2015, M.A.
Subject: Gender studies
- Behind South Korean cosmetic surgery: Its historical causes and its intertwined relationship with Korean pop culture
Wang, Yuqing, University of Delaware, 2015, M.A.
Subject: Asian studies
- What Makes Apple Consumers Brand Loyal? The Effects Brand Personality, Reputation, and Brand Identity on Brand Loyalty
Pinson, Caroline, University of South Carolina, 2012, M.S.
- Self-presentation and social media: A qualitative examination of the use of Instagram by amateur NPC female figure competitors
Lupinetti, Victoria M., San Jose State University, 2015, M.A.
The role of communication apprehension, expression of the true self, and fear of negative evaluation in relation to instagram and selfie use
Lazebna, Anastasiia, University of Wyoming, 2015, M.A.
- A Novel Mammogram Registration Algorithm for Improving Breast Cancer Detection
Cunningham, Stephanie Cleveland, The University of Alabama in Huntsville, 2014, M.S.E.
Subject: Computer engineering
- Disney princess "2.0": A feminist critique of Disney's newest generation of princesses
Rome, Jennifer M., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2013, M.A.
An examination of the relations among inattention, working memory, and the irrelevant speech effect in elementary school children
Batho, Lauren Patricia, University of Toronto (Canada), 2008, M.A.
Subject: Cognitive psychology
- What Tempe Bicycle Advocates Can Learn from the Dutch: Lessons from One of the World's Most Bicycle Friendly Cities
Rayes, Kevin, Arizona State University, 2015, M.U.P.
Subject: Urban planning
- Developments in Creativity, Assessing Creative Choice Making, and the Evolution of an Idea Through Self-Portraiture
Heineman, Richard Lee, Arizona State University, 2015, M.A.
Subject: Art education
- How Social Media Communities Impact Consumer Behavior
Martinka, Leslie, Gonzaga University, 2012, M.A.
- Visualizing brand personality and personal branding: Case analysis on Starbucks and Nike's brand value co-creation on Instagram
Chang, Chia Yu, The University of Iowa, 2014, M.A.
- Manager Training in the Hotel Environment and Its Effect on Employee Turnover Intentions
Malek, Kristin, University of South Carolina, 2012, M.I.H.T.M.
Subject: Business education
- Purple World
Kikuchi, Fumihiro, Arizona State University, 2015, M.F.A.
- Healthist ideologies: The case of Lululemon Athletica
Stokes, Carlie Charlene, Queen's University (Canada), 2008, M.A.
Exploring the effects of scarcity, impulse buying, and product returning behavior in the fast fashion environment among female fashion conscious consumers
Chatvijit, Sasikarn, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 2012, M.S.
- Gender discrimination in the workplace
Childs, Sheena, State University of New York Empire State College, 2012, M.A.
Subject: Womens studies
- Evolution of leadership theories
Maslanka, Ann M., Grand Valley State University, 2004, M.S.
Subject: Social research
Parallels: The morality play "Everyman" and selected tales of Nathaniel Hawthorne
Rosenberg, Judith Church, Texas Woman's University, 2008, M.A.
Subject: Comparative literature
- The development of labeling theory within the sociological perspective
Harris-Daivs, Brittany Eboni, North Carolina Central University, 2014, M.A.