In 2015, ProQuest welcomed Coutts Information Services and its OASIS (Online Acquisitions and Selection Information System) Web-based system for searching, selecting and ordering print and electronic titles. OASIS features the broadest title database in the industry with powerful search tools to locate titles quickly and efficiently. Coming soon are a variety of enhancements that will make OASIS even more powerful and productive:
- OASIS integration with the Alma library management system
- OASIS integration with the next generation ebook platform from ProQuest—Ebook Central
- Availability of ebooks hosted on publisher ebook platforms
- A new book selection service will aggregate metadata from multiple sources into a single streamlined selection interface that will also include web-based creation and display of profiles.
- Streamlining of the popular “Search Orders” function, including easier access to invoices
- Simplified title records with all linked print and ebook options displayed in a single place
- Improved platform speed and stability including faster search and login