We’re committed to providing you with the highest quality business news and information for your users. Factiva recently made some updates that will simplify the user experience, so they can find what they need faster and more efficiently.
Here’s what’s new:
Factiva continues to expand its coverage of international resources and regional-language focus titles, with 731 new titles in English, 103 in French, 92 in German, 82 in Simplified Chinese, 79 in Spanish, 71 in Portuguese, 50 in Korean, 34 in Russian, and dozens more in 11 other languages.
Since the beginning of 2014, Factiva has added 1,310 sources of new content, including nearly 300 blogs, 830+ news websites, nearly 60 print magazines and journals, 53 newspapers, and dozens of company or country economic and market research reports.
New title highlights include:
• Vatican Radio
• Investing Daily online newsletter
• Key blogs from The Economist, The Guardian, New York Times, Reuters, and ZDNet
International additions include more than a dozen new titles in fashion, luxury, lifestyle, art and design from Italy, Brazil, Spain and Japan.
Below are the global additions, split out by region:
• Argentine newspapers Capital – Rosario,Crónica, El Día, La Gaceta, Mañana de Córdoba, Perfil.com, Tiempo Argentino and news providers Télam, the state-owned national news agency; TN, the television news channel of Todo Noticias; and DIARIOLIBRE.info, the online news site serving the province of San Juan.
• 56 new news sources from Brazil including government sites and general news and business from 180graus, Brasil 247, newtrade, Viva Saúde and industry-focused websites including Abras - Associação Brasileira de Supermercados, CosméticosBR, EmbalagemMarca, GS Notícias and Guia da Embalagem.
• New business, general and political news resources from Mexico including Con Lupa, Diario de Coahuila, Peninsular Digital, Publimetro, Revolución 3.0 Michoacán.
• The Deal, with analysis of potentially and announced deals in M&A, private equity and restructuring.
• Daily regional and local newspapers from Germany Göttinger Tageblatt / Eichsfelder Tageblatt, Aller-Zeitung, Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung, Neue Presse, Peiner Allgemeine Zeitung, Wolfsburger Allgemeine, Stimberg Zeitung, Taunus Zeitung, Waltroper Zeitung, Westfälische Nachrichten, Wochenblatt, Wochenspiegel, Wolfenbütteler Zeitung, Wolfsburger Nachrichten, Wuppertaler Rundschau and ZOLLERN-ALB-KURIER.
• Daily online investment news and analysis from UK’s ETF Express, Hedge Week, Institutional Asset Manager, Private Equity Wire, Property Funds World and Wealth Adviser; news from the financial and banking sector provided by the U.K.’s Timetric, including: Cards News, Electronic Payments News, Life Insurance News and Motor Finance News.
• French edition of the Harvard Business Review website.
• Data Mining Research, a blog from Switzerland that discusses research and application in data mining.
Middle East & Africa:
• East African Business Week, a weekly newspaper covering the whole eastern Africa.
• Al Jazeera Turk, website of the Al Jazeera Media Network-owned television news channel based in Istanbul and broadcasting in Turkish.
• South Pacific Stock Exchange Company Announcements, a feed of company announcements and end of day index and stock prices.
• Weekly Asia News, a newsletter covering investment funds across the Asian markets Research
• Japanese language edition of Huffington Post.
• China Advertisement and Top Marketing in Simplified Chinese providing marketing industry news.
• China Equity News, a newswire that covers private equity, investment and finance in the China market; and Talents Magazine (Chinese Language), reporting on the mainstream business figures that drive economic and business development in China.
• Dion Emerging Markets Research, with market, industry and company research focused on emerging markets in Asia Pacific.
• Indonesia Finance Today in English and Bahasa Indonesia, providing financial, capital market, industry and economic news.
• Chubu Keizai Shimbun, covering the trends of local economy and company activities in Japan.
• Korean-language regional newspapers from South Korea: Jeonbuk ilbo, Jeonbukdomin ilbo, Kimponews, Kwangjuilbo, Kyeong Gi ilbo, Kyungnam Shinmun and Okcheon Shinmun.
To learn more:
Download the Factiva brochure.
Look over the Factiva LibGuide.
See what’s available title by title, in the Factiva Title List.
Contact a salesperson about purchasing or renewing your Factiva subscription.