Serials Solutions is pleased to announce several new enhancements scheduled for release on May 22, 2012. These enhancements are the result of feedback and requests from clients, and reflect our continued commitment to improve management, assessment, and discovery services for libraries worldwide.
360 Resource Manager & 360 Counter
- Continued improvements to navigation and the User Interface, including changes to the Navigation Tree to indicate payment types and number of attached objects, providing greater efficiency and better management of e-resource data
- Updates to Management Reports make it easier to use the data you track in Client Center, 360 Resource Manager and 360 Counter for more efficient workflow, including the addition of Custom Dates in the Tracked Resources report
- Enhancements to the 360 Counter User Interface and Serials Solutions 360 Usage Statistics pages used for creating reports and conducting analysis, some optimization of reporting speed, and new reports.
- Coming Soon: Serials Solutions will release additional features to make it easier for libraries to populate license and other management data. Please subscribe to Support Center Answer 719 (login required) for ongoing updates.
360 Search, 360 Link and 360 Core
- Updates to the User Interface and reporting speed for 360 Usage Statistics
- Language localization
- Help files are now localized for speakers and readers of Quebec French (français québécois)
- Czech has been added as the newest interface localization option
- The number of items matching a search is now recorded and displayed in Search History
- Users with a personalized My Ulrich's account can now save their preferred Search Results column settings for future sessions
- The Publisher, Online Provider, A&I Service, Country of Publication, and Document Delivery Services indexes have been tuned to return greater precision with auto-complete of search terms
Ulrich's™ XML Data Service
- A new data field, Journal Website URL, has been added to the Special Features field group to enable linking to additional details about free and subscription resources
For complete details on this and past product releases, please visit Support Center Answer 422 login required.) Be sure to subscribe by clicking the Notify Me icon to receive automatic notification when new information is available.
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…