Following is a list of new developments that improve the Summon® service, the Serials Solutions Client Center, 360 Resource Manager, 360 Counter and 360 Link.The Summon service releases occur every three weeks, and enhancements to 360 and Ulrichs services happen at least every quarter.
Clients! Visit the Support Center and select a service for more details.
- Usability Enhancements A number of improvements to the User Interface support visually-impaired users.
- Referring Source Reports 360 Link subscribers can view two new usage reports in the 360 Usage Statistics feature.
Client Center/360 Core/360 Resource Manager/360 Counter
- License Tools Users of 360 Resource Manage benefit from more options for adding, managing and updating information about licenses.
- Date Format Enhancements Select, view, and work in your preferred date format throughout the Client Center. Choose your format option (either YYYY/MM/DD, MM/DD/YYYY, or DD/MM/YYYY) through Library Settings.
- HAN Authentication Selection Summon subscribers can now select HAN (Hidden Automatic Navigator) as an authentication type. This can be done on the Library URLs page in the Client Center.
Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents pertaining to the administration of…
Part one of a two-part blog series. Over 350 years of British colonial activity and its associated conflicts are documented in two ProQuest historical collections — Colonial State Papers and British Periodicals. The former presents documents…
ProQuest Congressional offers insight into the historic origins of lacrosse as a Native American sport, including traditions specific to Native American peoples of New York and numerous other places. The U.S. Serial Set contains 19th and 20th…